Registration to the IPOC 2016 is now closed.
If you still wish to attend the conference, you may still register as a Walk-In participant at the Bali International Convention Centre (BICC), The Westin Resort Nusa Dua Bali starting from 2:00 PM on 23 November 2016
The IPOC 2016 Walk In rate is IDR 8.000.000 (Domestic Participant) / USD 900 (Overseas Participant)
Registration fees are payable via Visa/MasterCard or Cash only.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at IPOC 2016
Registration InformationRegistration Fee Includes:
- Admission to all conference sessions
- Admission to Exhibition
- Admission to Welcome Cocktail and Networking Night
- Lunches and coffee breaks
- Conference Manual Book
- Conference Kits
- Participants are advised to read the Registration Information before completing the Registration Form.
- Participants should send the registration form to the organizer Secretariat:
Attention: Susan (+62 21 57943871)
Sudirman Park Rukan blok B 18, Jl. KH Mas Mansyur Kav. 35 Jakarta 10220 – Indonesia
Tel. +6221 5794 3852
Fax. +6221 5794 3872
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The organizer should receive payment after invoice issued in order to issue confirmation letter, otherwise your registration will not be confirmed.
- Present the confirmation letter when reporting to the conference registration desk.
- Any changes or alterations must be made in writing to the secretariat no later than 14 November 2016.
- The Registration and Information Desk is located at the lobby The Westin Resort Nusa Dua which will be operated on 23 November 2016 at 14:00-20:00 and 24-25 November 2016 at 07:30-16:00.
- Telegraphic transfer:
Account holder : GAPKI
Bank name : Bank Mandiri, Jakarta Berdharma Branch
Bank address : Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 32-33, Jakarta 10220 - Indonesia
Account number :
Swift Code : BMRIIDJA
Account holder : GAPKI
Bank name : BCA, KCK Menara BCA
Account number : 205-0062212
Visa and MasterCard will be accepted at the registration counter on-site.
- Registration received without payment will not be proceeded. Please do not send cash.
- Should you pay by telegraphic transfer, the secretariat must receive the FULL AMOUNT.
- Bank remittance should be made under the booking code.
- Please send remmitance copy of bank transfer slip and send it by fax to +62 21 57943872 or email at email@example.com.
- Participants are requested to give the copy of bank transfer slip or confirmation letter to the registration desk in order to obtain the Conference Kits.
- Payment for the accommodation should be made directly to hotel.
- Payment by credit card is normally charged in local currency. Committee takes no responsibility for subsequent exchange rates applied by credit card vendors when the statement is converted into local currency.
- Payment is non-refundable.
- All cancellation must be made in writing to IPOC Secretariat.